Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC)
The Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC) supports children who require medium to high levels of Early Intervention (EI) support.
EIPIC aims to:
- increase the developmental growth potential of the child in terms of :
- development of positive social-emotional relationships
- acquisition and use of knowledge
- learning appropriate behaviour to meet needs
- minimise the development of secondary disabilities
- maximise integration in mainstream settings
EI professionals and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) will support children depending on the needs of the child. These professionals will work closely together to:
- design appropriate Individualised Educational Plan (IEP) goals;
- deliver the intervention; and
- provide support for caregivers.
Your child must be assessed and recommended by a medical professional for suitability to enrol in EIPIC.
EI centre-based programmes (EIPIC@Centre and EIPIC Under-2s) are for children who are:
- From birth to six years old;
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents;
- Assessed by a paediatrician to be at risk of a developmental, intellectual, sensory or physical disability, or a combination of disabilities; and
- Not concurrently enrolled in any other MSF-funded EI programmes (i.e. DS-LS programme).
Out-of-Pocket Fees range from $5 to $430, depending on monthly household per capita income.*
*For more detailed information on fees, please consult your child's EI Centre.
Please find more information on the EIPIC Under-2s and EIPIC@Centre programmes on SG Enable’s Enabling Guide.