Development Support-Learning Support (DS-LS Programme)
The Development Support-Learning Support (DS-LS) Programme supports children in K1 and K2 who require low levels of Early Intervention (EI) support.
The DS-LS programme aims to:
- provide targeted developmental and learning support for children in areas such as speech and language, social skills, motor skills, behaviour and literacy.
- develop appropriate skills and improve their overall advancement in the preschool setting.
- enhance the capabilities of the preschools to better support these children in their natural learning environment.
EI professionals and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) will support children depending on the needs of the child. These professionals will work closely together to:
- design appropriate Individualised Educational Plan (IEP) goals;
- deliver the intervention;
- provide in-class support for preschool teachers and the child; and
- provide support for caregivers.
Preschools that offer the DS-LS programme will assess your child’s eligibility for the programme. If your child’s preschool does not offer the DS-LS programme, you may ask them to contact their respective Therapy Teams.
The DS-LS programme is for children who are:
- Enrolled in preschools (K1 and K2 levels) at the point of intervention;
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents; and
- Not concurrently enrolled in any other MSF-funded EI programmes (i.IC, DS-Plus).
Out-of-Pocket Fees range from $5 to $290 for the DS Programmes, and from $5 to $130 for the LS Programmes, depending on monthly household per capita income.*
*For more detailed information on fees, please consult with your child's preschool.
Please find further information on the DS-LS programme and admission criteria on SG Enable’s Enabling Guide