Key Information for Parents About Preschools
The early childhood sector consists of many different preschools with various services and schemes. As a parent, you may often get overwhelmed with information when wanting to learn more about preschools.
How do I search for a preschool? What are the factors I should consider when finding the right fit for my child? What are the subsidies available for me when registering my child for preschool? These are just some questions that might be going through your mind.
Here are eight infographics which bring together all the key information that parents would want to know about preschools and the early childhood sector. They can be downloaded and printed out in A4 so do share them with fellow parents!
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CHILD CARE CENTRES AND KINDERGARTENS
- ENSURING ACCESSIBLE AND AFFORDABLE EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION
- ENSURING QUALITY EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION
- MAKING PRESCHOOL SERVICES AFFORDABLE- CHILD CARE AND INFANT CARE SUBSIDY
- MAKING PRESCHOOL SERVICES AFFORDABLE- KINDERGARTEN FEE ASSISTANCE SCHEME (KIFAS)
- SELECTING A SUITABLE PRESCHOOL
- TOOLS TO HELP YOU SEARCH FOR A PRESCHOOL
- TRANSITIONING YOUR CHILD TO PRESCHOOL
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool