Beanstalk Issue 35 (Apr - Jun 2022)
Value To Live By - Guiding Children To Become The Best Versions Of Themselves
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Grounded In Healthy Values
- FOCUS - Values System
- EC LANDSCAPE - Boosting Quality And Support,Family Comes First
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Classroom For All,Striking A Rapport,Compassion In Action
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Embracing Differences, Second Nature
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Nurturing Nature, Layer Up, Home Grown
- WELLNESS - 5 Tips To Start A Gratitude Journal
- MAILBAG - We've-Got-Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Roll-For-Respect
Beanstalk Digital Extension
In this issue of the Beanstalk Magazine, we collaborated with ECDA Fellow Mrs Ang-Oh Chui Hwa to develop a BINGO game which features age appropriate activities focusing on children's social and emotional development! We also invited Ms Michelle and Ms Rohaini from Active Learners Child Care to share how they scaffolded their preschoolers' socio-emotional skills during spontaneous moments which occurred outside of class time!
Download the BINGO game here.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool