Beanstalk Issue 9 (Oct - Dec 2015)
Reach for the Stars with this issue of Beanstalk as we recognise the efforts and continue to inspire the early childhood sector! Read about the highlights of ECDA's Early Childhood Conference & Carnival 2015 and the Start Small Dream Big Finale! Also featured are the winners of the ECDA Awards for Excellence in Early Childhood, a SG50 tribute to the EC sector and an infographic showing the manpower initiatives to support EC professionals at every stage of their career!
- COVER STORY - The Sky's the Limit; Nuggets of Wisdom
- My Teacher, My School: MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Honouring the Best
- IN THE NEWS - More Opportunities to Grow; Supporting and Recognising EC Professionals at Every Stage of Their Career
- EC LANDSCAPE - Workshop Wonders; Kids for Kids
- SG50: TRIBUTE TO EC SECTOR - The Years that Made us; Evolving with the Times; A New Chapter for ECDA
- GIVING KUDOS - Pre-schools that Sparkle
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Let's Go to the Museum; A World of Difference; Smoothie Surprise; Super Fun!
- LIFESTYLE - A Golden Finish to 2015
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail
- FUN TIMES - To the Stars and Beyond
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Reaching for the Stars
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool