Beanstalk Issue 36 (Jul - Sep 2022)
All Hands On Tech - How Technology Shapes Innovation and Learning in the Early Years
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Transforming the Early Years
- FOCUS - On the Right Tech
- EC LANDSCAPE - Language Tools, All Tech-ed Out
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - All In A Day's Work, Leading Light, A Space To Create, App-solutely Essential
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Reading Solo
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Learn, Grow, Play
- LEARN - The Art Of Immersion
- GROW - Cherry On Top
- PLAY - Through The Lens
- WELLNESS - 5 Tips To Keep Children Safe Online
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Life In The Future
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
Beanstalk Digital Extension
In this issue of the Beanstalk Magazine, we hear from Ms Lean Wei Lin, English Teacher at ChildFirst @ Tampines on the digital tools she picked up and used in her classroom. Find out the practical tips she has to offer on how fellow educators can go digital too! We have also invited the children, their teacher and vice-principal of Posso Preschool @ West Coast Rise and the digital solution they have adopted in the centre using the Early Childhood Digitalisation Grant. Find out more about the grant at go.gov.sg/ec-idp-ecdg
Check out what Ms Lean from ChildFirst @ Tampines has to share on the use of digital tools here!
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool