Beanstalk Issue 33 (Oct - Dec 2021)
Same Yet Different - Creating an Environment where all Children Thrive
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Embracing Diversity!
- FOCUS - Embracing a Diverse Mindset
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - On the right track, Network of support
- EC LANDSCAPE - Grants, Benefits and Programmes, Right from the start
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Make it count, In Harmony
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - The art of inclusion, Jolly Berries, Monster-rific!
- WELLNESS - Five Ways to prep for Preschool
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - What do I eat?
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
Beanstalk Digital Extension
In this issue of the Beanstalk Magazine, we collaborated with Learning Vision @ Techpoint to develop some resources with differentiated strategies to help your children build their language and literacy skills at their own pace! We also invited Ms Visha from E-Bridge Pre-School to take us through her day as a Learning Support Educator!
Click on the image above for the full PDF of the activity.
Check out Ms Visha's takeover on our Beanstalk Instagram Stories here!
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool