Beanstalk Issue 25 (Oct - Dec 2019)
Let's Go Outside - Why Learning Outdoors Enriches a Child
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Take Learning Outdoors
- FOCUS - The Great Outdoors
- IN THE NEWS - A Good Start For Every Child
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - SPARK-STRUCK!
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Self-Regulation
- EC LANDSCAPE - Rich Learning Landscapes
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Connecting Kids & Nature, Toast To The Holidays, Branching Out
- WELLNESS - Nature Playgrounds
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Spy With Your Little Eye
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool