Beanstalk Issue 24 (Jul - Sep 2019)
Active Bodies Active Minds - How Exercise and Sports Boost Children's Brain Function and Mental Well-being
- FOCUS - Let's Get Active!
- EC LANDSCAPE - The Next Chapter
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Budding Explorers
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - All Natural Moves
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - The Fundamentals of Life, Patriotic Popsicles, Bouquet of Blooms
- WELLNESS - 5 Places to Get Movin'
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Colour The Icons
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Get Active for Sharp Minds
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool