Beanstalk Issue 17 (Oct - Dec 2017)
Nurturing the Future- Developing Leadership Qualities in Children and Educators
- FOCUS - Follow the Leader
- IN THE NEWS - A Profession of Leaders; Moving Up the Professional Ladder
- EC LANDSCAPE - Cream of the Crop; Leading the Way
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - A Heart for the Young; That Extra Spark!
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Creatively Speaking; Inquiring Minds
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - A Wonderland of Flora and Fauna; The Power of Inspiration, Giggly Delight, Go Wild and Make a Zoo!
- WELLNESS - Looking Back to Plan Ahead
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Look Closely...
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Inspiring Leadership, Nurturing the Future
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool