Beanstalk Issue 13 (Oct - Dec 2016)
In this issue of Beanstalk, we showcase the highlights from the Early Childhood Conference 2016 and Start Small Dream Big Finale. We also introduce the recipients of the ECDA Awards.
"Effective family, school, and community partnerships enhance the academic, social and emotional development of our children. As Helen Keller puts it, "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"." ~ Mr Eugene Leong, CEO, ECDA.
- FOCUS - What Makes A Village
- IN THE NEWS - Creating More Rewarding Careers
- EC LANDSCAPE - Making Singapore A Better Place; Learning And Growing Together; Let's Go Outside!
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - A Growing SPARK Family; Making Great Professional Strides
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - When Dragons Go Green; One For The Educators
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Young And Arty; Sights and Insights, Oat To The Holidays, Leaf It To Art
- WELLNESS - For The Fun Parents
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Life's A Buzz
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool