The Early Childhood Celebrations & Conference (ECCC) on 27 and 28 October 2023 celebrates the work of EC professionals while promoting their professional development through innovation, collaboration and partnership with stakeholders.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Learning How Children Learn, Transforming Practices Together’. The conference will
- offer insights into the science of how children learn;
- explore how application of child development theories can transform our practices;
- affirm the shift from teacher-directed approaches to child-centered approaches; and
- inform about evidence-based instruction, where data is utilised to effectively assess the impact of our interactions with the children.
The conference is also an opportunity for the EC fraternity to come together and celebrate the progress of the sector and collective achievements of our educators, preschools, families, and the community.
|Let’s Learn! (27 October)||Let’s Celebrate! (28 October)|
Keynote Address 1The Crucial Role of Effective Early Childhood Education in Setting Young Children Up for Success
Keynote Address 2How Early Learners Learn Best: A Honeycomb Model
There are 36 concurrent sessions covering an array of topics on the science of learning, building professional capacity as well as home-school partnership. For full information on details of each concurrent session, check out the link below.
Click here for more details!
Join us at the exhibition and find out more about the remarkable transformation of the EC sector over the past 10 years. Gain insights into the ever-evolving approaches to EC education, and explore a wide range of exciting programmes and resources curated by our partners that educators can tap on and integrate into their classrooms and learning experiences for the children.
Come join us for an exciting time of learning and celebrations at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre!
Registration will open from 14 August till 24 September for Day 1 Conference (27 October). Day 2 Celebration (28 October) is for invited guests only.
Centre can register for the educators here via CMS. The conference fee is $180 per pax.
Registered ECDA-certified educators will also be awarded CPD hours for attending the Day 1 Conference. Registration is on a first-come-first served basis. Do register early to secure your preferred concurrent sessions.
Day 1: 27 October (Friday)
Programme (9am to 6pm)
- Breakfast and Exhibition
- Welcome Remarks by Guest of Honour – Mr Masagos Zulkifli, Minister, Ministry of Social & Family Development (MSF) Singapore
- Keynote Address 1 by Prof Cathrine Neilsen-Hewett
- Concurrent Sessions A
- Buffet Lunch and Exhibition
- Concurrent Sessions B
- Afternoon Tea and Exhibition
- Keynote Address 2 by Prof Tan Oon Seng
- Plenary Session on revised Early Years Development Framework (EYDF)
- Concluding Remarks for Day 1 Conference
Day 2: 28 October (Saturday)
Programme (By Invitation Only)
- Light Breakfast with Coffee & Tea and Exhibition
- Welcome Remarks by Guest of Honour – Ms Sun Xueling, Minister of State, Ministry of Social & Family Development (MSF) Singapore
- 3-in-1 Celebrations for ECDA Awards, SPARK Certification Presentation & Start Small Dream Big (SSDB) Finale
- Celebration Lunch for Guests & Participants and Exhibition
You may send in your enquiries to email@example.com.