Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past
Through this kit, you and your child will set on a journey to meet different characters and unravel the stories behind these eight artefacts.
Download your kit below and join us on an exciting journey of adventure, exploration and discovery!
Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past includes:
This booklet includes useful tips and information to guide you on how to use the kit to its fullest!
These fully illustrated story cards and activity templates come with fun activities to engage your child.
Print the badge and map for your little archaeologist to enjoy the full experience at the museum!
Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past was officially launched at the 'Expert Series Seminar, Boost your child's brain development: as simple as ABC!' on 28 July 2018. You can watch videos of the event in the links below!
- Official launch by Mr Sam Tan, Minister of State for Social and Family Development
- 'Sasha Goes to the Museums' by Mrs Elsie Tan-Chua, ECDA Fellow & Principal of Living Sanctuary Kindergarten
- ‘Raising Happy, Well-adjusted & Thinking Children’ by Dr Jared Ng, Consultant Psychiatrist, Institute of Mental Health
- ‘Empower Children’s Thinking through Art’ by Dr Jacqueline Chung, ECDA Fellow & Senior Principal & Academic Director of St. James' Church Kindergarten
- ‘Influence your Child’s Brain Development through Music’ by Mrs Dianne Swee-Seet, ECDA Fellow & Principal of Ascension Kindergarten
- Panel Discussion(Q&A) Moderated by Ms Melissa Goh, ECDA Fellow & Senior Education Development Specialist of The Little Skool House International
Some of our Beanstalk Singapore Facebook followers also participated in the discussion through Facebook Live! See our experts’ responses to the questions here.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool