We are curating a special #MyLittleECHandbook for EC educators, by EC educators! From creative learning aids, interactive quizzes to catchy jingles, let’s uncover your secret tips and tricks in building your preschoolers’ language and literacy skills!
[GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Giveaway on Beanstalk Singapore Facebook and Instagram
Download the #MyLittleECHandbook PDF
Thank you to all our EC educators for sharing your wonderful tips and ideas! We have compiled all the winning entries in #MyLittleECHandbook which you can download below to inspire you when planning your lessons. Remember to save the Facebook or Instagram post for future reference and share this with your fellow EC friends now!
Special mention to the following educators for your fantastic tips:
- Lai Hui Min (Curriculum Specialist, Odyssey The Global Preschool)
- Natalie Lee (Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (Conversion), NIEC (City))
- Loh Jia Ying (Preschool Teacher, Luther Preschool)
- Toh Tian Hui (Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor, SUSS)
- Chin Adine (Curriculum Specialist, Little Atlas Preschool)
- Lim Xin Yi Christine (Preschool Teacher, My First Skool @ Bedok North Blk 401)
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool