Beanstalk Issue 8 (Jul - Sep 2015)
It's all about developing bilingualism in this issue of Beanstalk! Learn various strategies for fostering a love for multiple languages in young children and how to create a conducive bilingual environment for learning! Read about the EC sector's contribution to the community in Start Small Dream Big, and show your appreciation to our EC teachers through our #saytq2teachers initiative! Plus, a sneak preview to our Early Childhood Conference and Carnival 2015 in September!
- COVER STORY - Back to your Roots
- IN THE NEWS - Blazing a Trail
- GIVING KUDOS - Fostering a Bilingual Learning, Look Who's Talking!
- EC LANDSCAPE - Dream Big, Reach for the Starts, Off to a Good Start
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - The Personal Touch
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - The Winning Formula, The Child's Choice
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Puppet Power, Happily Ever After, Fly Them to the Moon, Hari Raya's Here!
- LIFESTYLE - Budding Cultural Ambassadors
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Dinosaur Power!
- SAY THANK YOU TO OUR TEACHERS! - Message to Parents, Thank You Card, Photo Props 1, Photo Props 2
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool