Beanstalk Issue 7 (Apr - Jun 2015)
In this issue of Beanstalk, we showcase innovative and fun ideas to support young children's learning and development in the classroom, at home and even outdoors! Also learn more about MSF's 2015 Community of Supply (COS) announcements for the EC sector in a comprehensive info-graphic. Read on to find out what community partners like PUB, Nation Arts Council and Wildlife Reserves Singapore are doing for the sector! Participate in our surveys and contests and send us your thoughts to win attractive gifts and prizes!
- COVER STORY - A Culture of Creativity
- IN THE NEWS - Investing in the Foundation Years of Our Children
- EC LANDSCAPE - Finding Worth in the Workplace, All Things N-AISS
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - Inquisitive Minds, Every Drop Counts, Rock-A-Bye Babies
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Discovery through Touch
- GIVING KUDOS - Sand Art for Innovative Teaching & Learning, Nurturing Bookworms
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - A Whole New World, Let's Innovate, Protein Power, Crafty Clothespins
- LIFESTYLE - Home for the Holidays
- MAILBAG - We've got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - At your Fingertips
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool