Beanstalk Issue 5 (Oct - Dec 2014)
In this issue of Beanstalk, we feature the highlights of the ECDA Early Childhood Conference 2014 and winners of the ECDA Excellence in Early Childhood Development Awards. Discover exciting new announcements and opportunities for the early childhood sector and learn about new ideas and activities for children this school holidays!
- COVER STORY - Press 'Play'
- IN THE NEWS - More is More
- EC LANDSCAPE - Expanding Leadership Opportunities
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Leap of Faith, The Right Foundation
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - Protectors Of The Planet
- GIVING KUDOS - Rewarding Excellence
- THRIVE - Acting Out, Cultivate Creativity, Star Light, Star Bright, Talk to Me!
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- LIFESTYLE - Refresh, Reconnect & Reboot!
- FUN TIMES - Let's Make Music!
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool