Beanstalk Issue 34 (Jan - Mar 2022)
Nurturing a Growth Mindset - Supporting children's well-being as they cope with transitions
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Staying Well During Transitions
- FOCUS - Growing In Times Of Change
- EC LANDSCAPE - Changes For The Better, Chasing School Blues Away
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Pursuing A Purpose, A Decade Of SPARK, Top Notch
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Digital Edge, Fun With Transitions
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Future Proof, Juice It Up, Breathe Easy
- WELLNESS - 5 Tips To Raise A Kind Child
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - My Happy Place
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
Beanstalk Digital Extension
In this issue of the Beanstalk Magazine, ECDA Scholarship Recipient Ms Yvonne Law, challenges fellow EC educators to rest and recharge as part of the new #ECSelfCare101 Series. We also invited Ms Nancy Lee-Wong from Jenan Consulting to share some practical tips on how parents can support infants through their transitional milestones!
Check out Ms Yvonne's #ECSelfCare101 challenge on our Beanstalk Instagram here!
Check out the tips provided by Ms Nancy Lee-Wong on how parents can support their infants through transitional milestones via our Facebook here!
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool