Beanstalk Issue 31 (Apr - Jun 2021)
The ABCs and Beyond - Laying the Foundation for Language and Literacy in the Early Years
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Boosting Language and Literacy Skills
- FOCUS - The Word Is Out
- EC LANDSCAPE - Connecting with the Child
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Tech It Up a Notch
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - The Write Attitude
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Going By The Book, Garden To Table, Dim The Lights!
- WELLNESS - Five Ways to Kindle an Interest in Reading
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Make It Count
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool