Beanstalk Issue 3 (Apr - Jun 2014)
In this issue of Beanstalk, parents share why community spaces are good learning grounds for children, find out more about the new science centre for children aged 18 mths to 8 years. Centres share how a little kindness can go a long way.
Learn how one centre worked towards getting certified under the Singapore Pre-School Accreditation Framework (SPARK).
- COVER STORY - Park Life, Be Clear & Consistent and In it Together
- EC LANDSCAPE - The Way Forward
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - Show A Little Kindness
- IN THE NEWS - A Sparkling Idea
- ECDA AWARDS - Reaching Out
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Reaching Out To Every Child
- THRIVE - Playing To Learn, Nurture A Little Scientist, Watch It Rise, Round And Round
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- LIFESTYLE - The Gift of Giving, Coupons
- FUN TIMES - Earth Calling!
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool