Beanstalk Issue 23 (Apr - Jun 2019)
Hand in Hand - How Educators, Parents and Community Partners Can Work Together
- FOCUS - Stronger Together
- EC LANDSCAPE - A Good Start For Every Child
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Team Players
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Word Gets Around
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Nature's Classrooms, Let's Toast to Mum, Fold On
- WELLNESS - Five Things Parents Want Teachers to Know
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Do You Remember?
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Stronger Together: Partnerships Matter
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool