Beanstalk Issue 20 (Jul - Sep 2018)
At Home With The World - What it means to raise globally-minded children
- FOCUS - Raising a Globally-Minded Child
- IN THE NEWS - Cultural Connections
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Rooted in Tradition
- EC LANDSCAPE - Building a Caring Nation
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - World Citizens of Tomorrow
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Nature Matters, Red White & Yummy, Puppet Play!
- WELLNESS - Trek This Out!
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Match the Landmarks
- EDITOR'S NOTE - From Self to Others
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool