Beanstalk Issue 18 (Jan - Mar 2018)
Engaging Young Minds - Boosting Children's Critical Thinking and Problem-solving Skills
- FOCUS - Mind In the Making
- EC LANDSCAPE - Support At Every Turn
- IN THE NEWS - Ready For the Future
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - A Lifelong Journey of Professionalism; Partnerships With a Difference
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Young Problem Solvers; Creating a Creative Play Space
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Little Scientists, A Crunch in Every Bite, Let's Celebrate!
- WELLNESS - Get Ready For Preschool!
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Transforming the Early Childhood Sector
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool