Beanstalk Issue 16 (Jul - Sep 2017)
The First 1,000 Days - Building Solid Foundations for Optimal Health, Growth and Neuro-Development in the Early Years.
- FOCUS - The First 1,000 Days
- IN THE NEWS - Building a Strong Foundation in Bilingualism; Inspiring Leadership: Nurturing the Future
- EC LANDSCAPE - Instilling Positive Values in Children; The Joys of Fellowship
- INNOVATION AND RESEARCH - Staying Ahead with Tech; Stronger Together
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Say it with Heart; Praise for Early Childhood
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Growing with Your Child: The First Three Years, A Snack from the Straits, Pretty in Pin
- WELLNESS - Get Ready for Parenthood
- MAILBAG - We've got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Picture Perfect
- EDITOR'S NOTE - The First 1,000 Days Matter!
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool