Beanstalk Issue 15 (Apr - Jun 2017)
Raising a Resilient Child - The importance of nurturing social-emotional development in the early years.
- FOCUS - Strong and Steady
- IN THE NEWS - A Bill for the Better; A is for Art
- EC LANDSCAPE - EC Professionals Trade Tips; A Calling to Care and Educate
- INNOVATION & RESEARCH - Hello, Neighbour!
- MY TEACHER, MY SCHOOL - Learning and Moving to the Beat; Back to Basics
- ASK THE EXPERTS - Q&A
- THRIVE - Mindful Matters; A Yummy Surprise, High Up In the Sky
- WELLNESS - Let's Go Outside
- MAILBAG - We've Got Mail!
- FUN TIMES - Faces and Feelings
- EDITOR'S NOTE - Raising Confident and Resilient Children
Please click on the image below for the full PDF.
You may also like
From Cabin to Classroom: Journey of an Outstanding Early Childhood Educator
The PDP modules allowed me to get creative with lesson ideas and keep up with the ever-changing Early Childhood sector.
Ms Farhana Binte Mohamed Hassan
Early Years Educator - PCF Sparkletots @ Pioneer Block 987D (CC)
An Unwavering Passion
You need to have a passion for children, and I don’t mean just teaching them, but caring for them as well
Mrs Elsie Yee
Principal - Faith Kindergarten
Bonding with Kids and their Parents
The main thing as an early childhood teacher is to know your children
Ms Bethanie Wong
Preschool Teacher - Orion Preschool