The early childhood sector consists of many different preschools with various services and schemes. As a parent, you may often get overwhelmed with information when wanting to learn more about preschools.
How do I search for a preschool? What are the factors I should consider when finding the right fit for my child? What are the subsidies available for me when registering my child for preschool? These are just some questions that might be going through your mind.
Here are eight infographics which bring together all the key information that parents would want to know about preschools and the early childhood sector. They can be downloaded and printed out in A4 so do share them with fellow parents!
1. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CHILD CARE CENTRES AND KINDERGARTENS
2. ENSURING ACCESSIBLE AND AFFORDABLE EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION
3. ENSURING QUALITY EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION
4. MAKING PRESCHOOL SERVICES AFFORDABLE- CHILD CARE AND INFANT CARE SUBSIDY
5. MAKING PRESCHOOL SERVICES AFFORDABLE- KINDERGARTEN FEE ASSISTANCE SCHEME (KIFAS)
6. SELECTING A SUITABLE PRESCHOOL
7. TOOLS TO HELP YOU SEARCH FOR A PRESCHOOL
8. TRANSITIONING YOUR CHILD TO PRESCHOOL