Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past is a resource kit specially designed with fun and interactive activities to support your child’s language and communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Through this kit, you and your child will set on a journey to meet different characters and unravel the stories behind these eight artefacts.
Watch this video to find out more!
Download your kit below and join us on an exciting journey of adventure, exploration and discovery!
Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past includes:
This booklet includes useful tips and information to guide you on how to use the kit to its fullest!
Story Cards and Activity Templates
These fully illustrated story cards and activity templates come with fun activities to engage your child.
Badge and Map
Print the badge and map for your little archaeologist to enjoy the full experience at the museum!
Artful Conversations: Stories from the Past was officially launched at the 'Expert Series Seminar, Boost your child's brain development: as simple as ABC!' on 28 July 2018. You can watch videos of the event in the links below!
1. Official launch by Mr Sam Tan, Minister of State for Social and Family Development
2. 'Sasha Goes to the Museums' by Mrs Elsie Tan-Chua, ECDA Fellow & Principal of Living Sanctuary Kindergarten
3. ‘Raising Happy, Well-adjusted & Thinking Children’ by Dr Jared Ng, Consultant Psychiatrist, Institute of Mental Health
4. ‘Empower Children’s Thinking through Art’ by Dr Jacqueline Chung, ECDA Fellow & Senior Principal & Academic Director of St. James' Church Kindergarten
5. ‘Influence your Child’s Brain Development through Music’ by Mrs Dianne Swee-Seet, ECDA Fellow & Principal of Ascension Kindergarten
6. Panel Discussion(Q&A) Moderated by Ms Melissa Goh, ECDA Fellow & Senior Education Development Specialist of The Little Skool House International
Some of our Beanstalk Singapore Facebook followers also participated in the discussion through Facebook Live! See our experts’ responses to the questions here.