Locate a Child Care Centre
A strong partnership between parents and the child care centre is important as it positively impacts our children's development during their years in a child care centre. This guide serves as a practical resource on child care subsidy and operational matters including safety, health and hygiene, illnesses, and administrative matters such as the refund of deposits. In addition, the Annex in this guide also provides information on the relevant agencies and authorities you may approach for advice or assistance on specific matters related to child care.
Guide for Parents with Children in Child Care Centres
Preschool Search Portal
The Preschool Search Portal will leverage on Singpass as the default authentication mechanism. This is to ensure proper security safeguard of the data/Information submitted.
To search for preschools, click here.
If you have indicated interest previously but it is not reflected in your page, please do the following to retrieve your existing records:
• Visit https://cms.ecda.gov.sg/preschool and login with your Singpass using the Login button on the top right corner (or 'Menu' and 'Log In' if on mobile-version)
• Click on 'My Interests' from the dropdown menu on the right corner,
• At the top of the screen, please click to retrieve your existing records,
• Follow the on-screen instructions to link your previous records with your new account.
Please be assured that there is no impact to your queue position in the centres you have indicated interest for previously.
Re-confirmation of Interest
To re-confirm your interest to remain on the waitlist, please follow the following steps:
• Please ignore and do not click 'here' in the information box at the top.
• Scroll down and click the 'Re-confirm' button next to the centre's name to re-confirm your interest for another 6 months.
Please refer to the guides below for more details.
• FAQs On Preschool Search Portal
• Parent Portal Step-by-Step Guide
Information updated as at June 2021